A bit of me
Learning to solve problems. That's my Modus Operandi. I am always trying to create solutions to problems. And the context of those problems can be: Cloud Architecture, CI/CD Pipelines, build API's to delivery information among Rest, GraphQL and gRPC technologies. If it's a challenge and I can work on it, doesn't matter the context. However, I do like to work with backend applications and build the architecture for those applications on AWS. My front end skills are minimal.
What do I like to do besides work?
Netflix. Read books. To ride a bike or car. Get out with my friends for beer & pizza. Chill with my boyfriend. Therapy. Travel. Dream. To eat and enjoy good food. Discover new places. Share what I know. To be me.
Bachelor of Information Systems
Sep/2017 - Out/2019 I have a Bachelor of Information Systems by the Federal Fluminense University(UFF). Before the Information Systems course, I have done 6 years of Computer Science at the same University. However, I have found on the Information Systems the pleasure to work with technology, besides the tech itself. The course has 3 pilars: Technology, People and Processes. And we are in a time where those 3 subjects converge on delivering the value to the customer.
Software Engineer @ CyberLabs.Ai
Dez/2019 - Out/2020 During my time at CyberLabs.Ai, I have done:
- Designed and delivered all the AWS infrastructure for the KeyApp
- Built with the backend team most of the microservices that served as backend to the KeyApp mobile application
- Designed the CI/CD workflow to automatic deliver code to Development and Production environments using Gitlab CI
- Implemented a pipeline that runs unit tests, code quality and sast tests, that only allows code to be merged after all issues in a review is resolved
- Created all the infrastructure as code using Terraform and creating reusable modules for the company to use
- Deployment of Machine Learning models based on PyThorch and Tensorflow to AWS ECS
- Together with Solvimm, we held a Well-Architected Framework workshop to discover within the 5 pillars what we needed to do to take the KeyApp to a new level
- Created Grafana dashboards to collect and deliver data information about the KeyApp to help the company on the decision making process
- Built an alert system that communicated to our Discord channels about any problem on our environments based on Cloudwatch metrics
- Built the microservices infrastructure using ECS and configured automatic scaling for all services based on Cloudwatch metrics
Software Developer @ Meta | Rede Globo
Jan/2019 - Nov/2019 During my time at Meta, working allocated at Rede Globo, I have done:
- In company classes about Agile Development
- Continue the work of maintenance of C++ legacy systems
- Worked with Infra as Code to build AWS environments for our applications
- Improved the workflow created for the World Cup to process and move all the Acervo(Archive) videos to a new platform/storage
Intership @ Rede Globo
Jan/2017 - Dec/2018 During my intership at Rede Globo, the biggest telecomunication company of Latin America, I have done:
- Maintenance of C++ legacy systems
- CI/CD using Gitlab and Ansible for deploy of Python services
- Helped build and delivery of a workflow that processed videos originated from Fifa World Cup from 2018 that delivered more than 160 hours of content to the Journalism and Sports for the news.
Volunteer @ KDE Community
Out/2015 - Present Since 2015 I am a member of the KDE Community where I contribute with free software projects, including Atelier, a host to manage 3DPrinters and its library AtCore. Since 2017, I am part of the Fundraising Working Group where our main job is to identify fundraising opportunities and coordinate the execution of fundraising campaigns. Since 2019 I am an e.V. member where I give support to the KDE e.V Board on it's activities. Being a part of KDE allowed me to build my git and C++ skills and to travel around the world to connect with the amazing people that are part of KDE.